Saturday, September 23, 2017

PREDIABETIC, CRYSTALIZE YOUR PLAN

Why I am concerned about PRE DIABETICS:
Pre DIABETICS are youth in the age group of 25 to 30, they are likely to become diabetics , if they cross the age of 35 and Diabetes runs in their family either one of their parents is having Diabetes or both are diabetics.
Youth can easily comprehend this disorder, I feel they need a right guidance.
I strongly believe that prevention is better than cure.
Fortunately they have 5 to 7 years time to plan and get prepared for this happening.

The secret of prevention of this disorder lies in modified lifestyle. To be more specific, to start with they can ease out Sugar. That is the modern Asura or 😈 in the form of sugar.
I find it easy to suggest to the prediabetic about saying No yo sugar; but I will narrate an incident with an Indian youth.
I am regular gymmer. One day I played Pool table with a youngster More specific a software engineer: he casually asked me about my physique, I mentioned to him that I am a diabetic. He immediately told that his parents are T2 diabetics.  He also expressed his anxiety about the likelihood of becoming diabetic.
I was glad to have a person to counsel him on Diabetes
I have told him it is just easy and told him to give up sugar.
He gave a strange look, said just not possible.
I know I have laid the seed in his mind.
I have analysed the reason for his bewilderment. It is tough to make a call on sugar
Sugar is there like Shiva in every processed food item. I saw in tomato soup concentrate, sugar is included.
Every festival in India sweets are made, there are plenty of festivities in this part of the world.
Only positive factor for PRE DIABETIC youth is, they're enough years to ease out Sugar.

Minus factors of Sugar
*No quantity control
*Sugar does not satisfy the Appetite, you tend to eat more food
*It suppresses other tastes
*Sugar leads to more sugar craving, it is more addictive than Cocaine
I pray youth Pre DIABETIC understands this.

17 comments:

  1. hey...check this...
    http://technosciencewithab.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information sir , i already liked your fb page and now i am following up ur blog , keep posting sir. its really helpful and this is my follow up blog sir https://questso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear your blog is not found. Thank you for your nice comment, best wishes

      Delete
  3. Nicely shared experience.
    You can also check havehealthylifestyle.blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very inspiring and worthy to read. Handsdown to the author!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was told once I was Pre-Diabetic but I changes my diet and levels went back to normal... people ofter this that because they eat lots of fruits they are on a great diet but a lot of those fruits have high levels of sugar. Thanks for sharing this post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very informative. I've learnt something new.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very informative. I've learnt something new

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a prediabetic this was a helpful read!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a prediabetic this was a helpful read!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was diagnose April 17,2015 and find out I'm HIV positive.I was scared because there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still don't believe that there is cure for HIV, it can only be cured through Africans root and herbs,and our doctor's here in USA few of them know about the African herbal medicine can cure Hiv but they chooses to hide it from us just to make a sales of medical expertise. I did a research online finding way to get rid of my disease,I saw a comment about a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr itua ,who has cured several disease with his powerful herbal medicine, I contacted him on whats-app, chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can cure hiv perfectly well , he gave me his request which i send to him. within 5 days he sent me the herbal medicine through ups courier delivering service And told me how to take the medicine for 2 weeks to get cured,I did for 2 weeks, within this 7 days i notice a very big change in my health and i new some thing great has happened then i went to confirm my result after finishing the herbal medicine for two weeks it was absolutely negative.The doctor who new i was hiv positive was asking me how come i am negative, what did it took to get cure and were did i get this medicine from and how did i get rid of it I told him every thing about the herbal medicine that cure me. imagine doctor telling me not to let anyone know about it,I wasn't shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure but chose to hide it in other to make sales on medicals expertise,if you are HIV positive Or other disease such
    Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease.contact Dr Itua for any kind of herbal product and remedies through Email Or Website.. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com

    ReplyDelete